Quote

Quote

Sunday, January 31, 2010

I'm alive...

...but sick as a dog!! I know so many are checking on us and have been praying for us. I just wanted to take a minute and give a quick update. I'm pretty sure this is the sickest I've been with any of my pregnancies. I just feel nauseous and extremely fatigued most all day. There seems to be a good window late in the evening before I go to bed, but other than that it's been pretty bad. Fortunately due to weather, Wesley had a long weekend. I've pretty much not left the couch for days. I had slept all day long today, so I thought I was feeling up to going to church tonight. I got up, showered, and off we went. This was my first outing since Monday's doctor appointment. About halfway through the trip I started feeling terrible. I think the motion did me in. Wesley was willing to turn around and just call it a night. I said, no hoping that once we got there I would feel better. But, I never made it out of the van. Ugh!! In the past I've never been sick beyond about 10 or 11 weeks. If that remains true this time, I've got just a little bit more than 3 weeks to go. Not too much longer!!! My spirits have been good, and I know that this is part of it. I'm trying to be content in all circumstances. I'm sorry that once again this post is all about me. Wesley and the kids have been so good to me!! I've got several posts in mind from the past week and a half, but I just don't have the energy to work on them right now. Hopefully soon! Thanks again for praying! Our next appointment/ultrasound is Tuesday morning.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Jennifer I'm so sorry! I will be praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uggghhhhh. . . No fun at all!!!! I was sicker this time than ever before too. You will most definitely be in my prayers. Can't wait to hear how tomorrows ultrasound goes! Love you!

    ReplyDelete