Quote

Quote

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Results

I've received the results from yesterday's lab work. My numbers are all NORMAL!!! I'm thrilled with this report, but still struggling with feeling a little anxious. I'm also still spotting. I spoke about it to the nurse who called to give me the results. She assured me that this doesn't necessarily mean anything, but only time would tell us for sure. Also at this point, we will don't have plans to do more lab work, but will start monitoring things by ultrasound. An ultrasound will definitely give us more information about how things are progressing. I'm looking very forward to seeing our little "bun in the oven"!!! AND, we will get that chance on MONDAY!!! We are 6 weeks today!! Hopefully by Monday we will be able to see a healthy little heart beating!!! It's going to be a long weekend! Thanks for your prayers!

4 comments:

  1. That sounds like great news. I will keep praying for a good strong heartbeat on Monday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo-hoo! Congratulations! We'll keep praying, and we can't wait to hear how the ultrasound goes. I know you must be soooo excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praise the Lord Jennifer! What uplifting news! Will keep you and 'bun' in my prayers. How exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. By the way we discussed it and yes she can come on Monday.

    ReplyDelete