Quote

Quote

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Baby Boom

First let me start with a little bit of vanity, Mama got a new do, whoo hoo!!!! Well it's not a new cut, just a trim and new highlights. But it's been a while, and it feels new!! Thank you, Hillery!! If you are looking for a new stylist, Hillery is amazing!
Hillery Parker ~ Dominion Salon and Spa ~ 256-270-9291


This week has been busy as usual, but in different ways. The kiddos have finally hit the books hard again, but it's been with Daddy's help a lot this week. (Wesley, you're my hero!) Monday I had a couple errands that I had to run myself, Tuesday I had an unavoidable outing, Wednesday we had a field trip to Sci-Quest and had Mission Activities at church, and this morning I left early to go have my hair done and to visit a close friend who had her baby yesterday.

It seems as though there's a bit of a baby boom going on. I have several close friends who have either just had babies or are currently pregnant. If you are a serious blogger, you may have also noticed this seems to be true in the blog world also.

My good friend Amy just recently gave birth to her 6th child, a whopping 10 lb boy named Tanner. I didn't get to visit Amy in the hospital, but I stole this adorable picture from her Facebook.


Then yesterday another close friend, Melody gave birth to her 2nd child and 2nd girl. Here I am with enjoying a little bit of Baby Anna today. And unlike Tanner, she is just a little bit! Isn't she a sweety!


Of course, I can't leave out Janie Beth. The Karr family is still in my thoughts constantly. This is such a difficult time for them. Michelle and I share many of the same friends. She definitely rejoices with these families, but it's bittersweet. Please continue to pray for their family and hop on over to Michelle's blog and reminder her that you are still praying!

Me and sweet Janie Beth


I just realized that I was wearing the same outfit today that I was wearing when I held Janie Beth. That seems significant to me.

LO, children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward.
Psalm 127:3

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Jennifer for the sweet comment about your new hair, it always makes me feel good to know my client family likes their hair do's :D It was good to spend the morning with you, I hope all is well, see you soon!

    ReplyDelete