Quote

Quote

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Only Time Will Tell

Well, folks, I have to say, things aren't looking too good for our little "bun", at least from my perspective. My spotting has continued and has continued to worsen. At times, I'm almost overcome with fear and anxiety. Other times, I have supernatural peace. Fortunately, the past 24 hours have been packed with things to keep me busy and keep me from dwelling on what might be happening. Only time can tell us for sure what's going on. I've discussed the situation fully with a nurse from my doctor's office. The only thing to do (unless something drastic happens) is to wait for Monday's ultrasound. I can't remember a time when I've been more ready to get through the weekend!

Last night, Wesley and I went out to dinner. Thanks to Lainey who babysat for us!!! And to the Maddox's who gave us a gift certificate to dinner for Christmas!! Wesley and I enjoyed getting out together alone! It doesn't happen often!!!

Today, Wesley has had to work which means I've been busy around the house with the kiddos. I'm expecting Wesley home in about two hours!! Can't wait!!! I'm feeling extremely tired! I'm planning to go to bed when he gets here. We also had a little bit of excitement around here today. It's a fun, good story, and I want to share it in a separate post.

Keep us in your prayers!

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
Romans 8:28

2 comments:

  1. I'm praying for good news!! I feel your anxiety with you. I hope all is well. Love you! Hope to see you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer, I'm praying fervently for you & your little one. Please let us know how your appointment goes tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete