Quote

Quote

Monday, January 18, 2010

Answers

OK, so there are a few family members and friends demanding answers. So here you have it:

YES!!!!!! We are pregnant!!!

Yes, again!

Yes, I know this makes 8 pregnancies, in as many years. I know I've been here for them all.

No, we haven't lost our minds.

Yes, we know how this keeps happening. Apparently that's why it keeps happening!

YES!!!! WE ARE THRILLED!!!!

No, we were not "trying".

No, I wasn't surprised. Remember this makes 8, and I kind of just know by now.

Yes, Wesley was surprised, because we were not trying and because he doesn't feel extremely tired until I let him know how extremely tired I am!!

Yes, the kids know. If you've been in earshot of them since we told them this weekend then you know they know.

Yes, they are so so very extremely excited!

No, we are not feeling scared, fearful, or anxious. We know we are in His hands, and absolutely nothing happens that is not filtered through His hands. We know that only God can create life. We believe this is His will and our calling!

No, we don't have it all figured out or have all the answers. But, we are trusting The One who does have it all perfectly figured out!!

Yes, everything looks great so far! I'm about 5 1/2 weeks right now. I'm being monitored very closely. I will probably have my first ultrasound next week.

Yes, I have many other things I want to share including cute stories of how I told Wesley (he loves for me to surprise him with the news), how we told the kids, the medical specifics, and how God is already moving in our lives through this new life within me! But, I'm all out of time for tonight. More later!

Did I mention, YES, WE ARE SOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. yay!!!!!!!!!!! How exciting! God has the whole pregnancy in his hands, and already knows every detail about this baby. So excited for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I am so thrilled for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEA!!! Excited for you and praying!!!

    ReplyDelete