Quote

Quote

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Is it tomorrow yet?

No tomorrow isn't here yet, and it CANNOT get here soon enough!!! I'm so ready to have the ultrasound and find out what's going on! While I've continued to have spotting (actually I've had a lot more than spotting), it has improved some today. Also I've not had any serious cramping, which is a good sign. Today, I feeling very hopeful! I've done a little bit of internet research and found out an interesting tidbit. Spotting/bleeding is more common and heavier with multiples. Oh, how AWESOME would it be to go in tomorrow and find out there's more than one bun in the oven!!! It took Wesley two buns to figure things out, so maybe there's two buns in there now!! I would LOVE it!!! I keep going back to the same answer over and over, only time will tell.

Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord.
Psalm 27:14

1 comment:

  1. Oh Jennifer! Keeping you in my prayers. Try to rest tonight (impossible I know!) and know that it is all in His hands. Can't wait to hear about your appt. tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete