Quote

Quote

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy 7th Birthday, Luke!!!

Luke turned 7 years old today!!! I can hardly believe it. Where have the years gone? It seems like just yesterday that I was sitting on the couch taking pictures of my 3 day old baby boy. We came home from the hospital pretty late on January 4, 2003. Of course Wesley and I were both up and down all night long with feedings. But around 7 AM, I got up for the day with Luke. It was just me and him sitting on the couch, and I can remember every detail about that morning. The sun was coming in through the window, and it felt warm even though it was a very cold January morning. I remember unwrapping Luke and looking him over again and crying with joy. It may have been the first time that I had really been alone with him. To this day, I can remember feeling so wowed by the fact that I was his Mommy and he was my son. It felt like a dream come true.

3 days old


1 week old


5 weeks old


3 months old - This may be my all time favorite picture of Luke.


Luke and his Daddy - Then


Luke and his Daddy - Now




It was a dream come true!!!

Luke, I love you more than words can say!! Happy Birthday!!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Happy Birthday Luke!! Love the pictures, he looks the same from baby to now! Seven is getting so big! Hope you have enjoyed seven years with Luke, and many many more to come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a precious little boy!!! Happy birthday Luke! We love you and your sweet family. May you have many wonderful years ahead and may God bless your life beyond measure.

    ReplyDelete