Quote

Quote

Thursday, January 21, 2010

A Storm Brewing

Today feels ominous. The sky is dark. You can see deep, dark clouds moving in. The wind is blowing hard. There's clearly a storm brewing outside. It's out there, and it's coming our way. I fear another storm of life coming my way. I guess when you've lost three babies, it's inevitable that there's going to be some level of anxiety. Oh, I'm trying not to be tossed by the various winds of my emotions right now. I keep giving my fears over to the Lord and then taking them back, giving them to Him, taking them back.

My spotting is worse. I'm waiting on a call from my doctor with yesterday's lab report.

Lord, please calm my anxious heart. Help me to fix my eyes on You, to trust You! Help me to find my hope and joy in You alone!

3 comments:

  1. Oh Jennifer, know that He is with you. We are praying for you and your baby, and we added you to our prayer list at our MOMS group today.

    ReplyDelete