Quote

Quote

Monday, February 1, 2010

Our Angel

Today was much better. I still dealt with some nausea, but it was not as bad as it had been the past couple of days. I was able to eat much more, which made a huge difference. Lately it's been a doubled edged sword. I'm not able to eat much, because I feel so bad. And I feel so bad, because I'm not able to eat much. I think today I realized that the biggest problem is the smell of food being prepared. When I smell it cooking whether I'm doing the cooking or not, I'm done! So today when our little angel arrived loaded down with already prepared food (food with mild smells), I was able to eat!! And then, I felt much better. Our angel, you ask? Well, we call her, Nana Mathis!!! And we love her so dearly!! Wesley (have I mentioned how much I love this man and how good he is to me!!) and I got school out of the way early, and then he was able to get to work while Nana Mathis (folks this woman is truly an answer to prayer!!) stayed most of the day to help us out! I was even able to get a good nap in!! We are set with food for at least another day, maybe two. I'm praying that I will continue to do well! Tomorrow morning is another big day, ultrasound scheduled for 8:00AM. Oh, boy, that's so early for me!! Remember, I'm not a morning person!! I'll update as soon as I can tomorrow. Good Night!

1 comment:

  1. Where can I get an angel like that?? Is she expensive?? :) that's awesome. I'm glad you can finally eat. Gotta feed Baby Minor! :)

    ReplyDelete