Quote

Quote

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Random

I'm so behind on everything including blogging, that I don't know where to begin. I've got so many cute stories and pictures to share, but again I'm too tired to get into anything big tonight. I've started feeling better so maybe I can catch up soon. The nausea is so much better, but the fatigue still lingers. Also while I'm not very nauseous anymore, I still have many, many food adversions and in general not a great appetite.

Our doctor said yesterday that from his perspective things couldn't be better. Of course, we are thrilled!! I'm 9 weeks now! Apparently my body really knows what to do, because my stomach is already beginning to pooch out. I've reminded my stomach that the baby isn't very big yet and there's really no reason for it to respond this way, but it isn't very easy to reason with your stomach!! I really don't mind except in this extreme cold weather, I just really want to be comfortable in my clothes. It's always hard when you reach the point of being too big for your regular clothes, but too small for your maternity clothes. But I'm happy to endure and happy that everything is going so well that my stomach is deciding to start making room!!

On another note, who else is ready for spring!! If I'm remembering correctly, I think we have had 4 occurences of snow with accumulation this year!! I'm going to have to go back and check out my pictures, but I'm pretty sure it's been 4 now! Granted it's not been more than a couple inches each time, but still that's a big deal for us!! It's the most snow we've seen since we've lived in this area, and we've lived here for more than 7 years now. I've really enjoyed the snow. It's been very pretty. I'm so glad that my children have had enough snow to finally play in, and I'm glad we've gotten to build a few snowmen. But, I've had my fill now! I'm all done for this year. Unless we are going to get a really big one, then no more snow, please. I hear that we might get some more snow tomorrow or this weekend. I sure wish that someone would have a conversation with that groundhog. Six more weeks of winter weather may not be so bad if we all got to sleep right through it like he does!! Personally since I don't get to sleep through it, I WANT SPRING!!! Sunshine!! Warm temperatures!! I'm a very cold natured person already, and I feel like I can't get warm enough these days! Anyone else with me? On the bright side, at least it's given me a good excuse to stay indoors since I've really not felt a lot like getting out anyway.

Well as I look back, I feel like maybe I'm sounding a bit complainy (is that a real word?). I'm not trying too! Actually things are going really well today, and I've got so much to be grateful for!! Healthy baby/pregnancy thus far, incredible husband + 4 amazing children + a warm home all of which I get to take care of, feeling better, great family/friends, a reason to not fit perfectly into my closet full of clothes, and so, so much more!! My point of this post was to share a brief, quick update (I think I missed the mark on that one) and to make sure that anyone who reads my blog has also seen Michelle's blog for today. I hijacked Michelle's blog earlier today and shared a cool project idea for the Karrs. If you haven't seen it, please go check it out! http://michellekarr.blogspot.com

BTW, forget what I said about the snow! Almost anytime it snows, Wesley gets to stay home from work!! Hum, our whole family staying home in PJ's all day playing games and sipping on hot chocolate, yeah I change my mind!! More snow please!!

1 comment:

  1. I was just hinking how hard it is to really feel like getting anything accomplished when it is so cold. I think my blood slows down like iguanas! :)

    And I would rather have snow, I think, than the 40 degrees and cold rain that we had yesterday!

    ReplyDelete