Quote

Quote

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Very Busy Week

This is going to be a very busy week! And it's already begun. I've spent most of the weekend preparing for Kid's Kloset, a local kid's consignment sale. It's a ton of work, but totally worth it!! So I've been trying on clothes, moving clothes around (with three girls it's a constant shuffle of clothes from one closet to the next and eventually to storage boxes), measuring clothes, and making my list. I'm just about ready. Wesley and I work the sale so that we can shop first. This is the only way to get the best deals. So, I will be working a short 3 hour shift in the morning. Then Tuesday I get to shop! Whoo Hoo! And finally on Wednesday, Wesley will work and evening shift. That would be a busy week in and of itself. But there's so much more going on this week!

In addition to regular home, school, and work responsibilities, we have Wednesday night activities at church, a field trip, a doctor's appointment, an Outdoor Expo at church Friday night, and family coming in town on Friday! Whew!!!

Good thing I'm functioning at my best for all this, right? Ha!

I also want to mention that Papa Mathis will be leaving this week for two weeks to go on mission in Haiti. He's leaving sometime this Wednesday. Please pray for him and for Nana Mathis while he is away.

Now I better get busy so that I can fit some sleep into this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment