Quote

Quote

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Today's Appt

Sorry that I haven't posted an update about today's appointment. I've just been extremely tired all day and have rested every chance that I could. I'm 12 weeks today, and baby measured exactly 12 weeks!! All is still well!! I had blood drawn today and should know the results of my iron levels tomorrow. I will say that Dr. Conrad checked some physical indicators and said that it doesn't appear that I am anemic. He said it's more likely my age and the fact that I have 4 young ones at home. So I guess that is good and bad news. I have pictures, and I will try to post them tomorrow. Right now, I need to get to bed! Thank you so for continuing to check on me and pray for us!!

3 comments:

  1. How exciting! We are keeping you and your little one in our prayers. Do you have u/s pictures from today?? Have you heard of 'the nub' theory? Where you can tell this early the sex if you have the right angled picture? Anyways, So glad to see your appts going well. Love ya, Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise God!! So glad to hear that things are going well. Yay! Can't wait to see pictures of the newest Minor. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is great news to hear you are doing so well! PTL! I've been praying for you and will keep it up!
    Blessings!
    Lyn @ Southern Homeschool Journey
    http://southernhomeschool.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete