Quote

Quote

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Another Big Day

Well I'm going to bed, but just in case some of you are wondering, tomorrow is another big day. I have my 15 week appointment and ultrasound. I'm actually feeling very excited and not anxious. God has blessed me with peace, and at least for now I'm chosing to accept it!!

I will update tomorrow as soon as I am able to get home to the computer.

A lot has been happening around here lately!! So much so, that I haven't had tome to write all about it!! But finally, I have at least started working on another post. This time WITH PICTURES!! Maybe I can finish that up some time tomorrow also. But, of course, no promises!!

Night, night!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to hear about your Dr. appointment! Keeping you in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete