Quote

Quote

Thursday, March 25, 2010

15 weeks

We had another great appointment today!!! I'm exactly 15 weeks today. Baby measured 15 weeks and 3 days which is the first time we've really measured off with this pregnancy, but since it was more and not less there was no concern today. One thing we have been watching for is slowed growth or development, but no problems noted today!! Baby's heartrate was 154 bpm. Everything continues to look great!! Every little body part appears to be developing exactly as it should. Heart looks good. Blood flow looks good. No problems with obstructions, clots, tears, separations, or placenta!! Today we took two different type of head measurements and a measurement of the leg bones. Again, everything looks great and right on track!! We couldn't be more excited!!

And YES, we feel pretty confident that we know whether this baby is a boy or a girl!! We have a few people who we need to tell before announcing it here (grandparents don't like finding out after everyone else!!), but hopefully we will be able to share that news here tomorrow!!!

So, what do you all think it's going to be? I would to hear your guesses!! Leave me a comment and tell me what you think!! And thank you, thank you, thank you for your prayers!! I have supernatural peace these days!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Maybe a girl? Can't wait to hear though soon! And so glad that everything is going so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking... BOY!

    I can't wait to hear either! I'm so excited for you and your family! Praise God for a great appointment today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a girl! I need to know for sure though so I can get started on some knitting projects ;) Oh and I have officially taught myself how to crochet this week too ;) Glad all is going well. Miss you guys. Hope to se you this week.

    ReplyDelete