Quote

Quote

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Last Week

If you are getting bored with my "weekly recaps", you might want to go skip this post. Remember one of my main goals for this blog is to document our memories, so I like the weekly recaps.

Last week, was just regular busy, not crazy busy. BTW, I seem to classify my weeks right how as either "Wow!! This was a calm/slow week", "Busy", or "Very Busy". So anyway, last week fell into the "Busy" category. I finally began feeling more like my self just as I passed the 1st trimester and entered into the 2nd trimester.

I LOVED Monday, because Wesley took Mary Ruth and Bella Peace to run errands and busy some groceries and I stayed home and did school with Luke and Grace. (Remember Wesley has an atypical schedule so we can do things like that sometimes.) I know it sounds bad, but it's so much easier doing school without Bella Peace. However I would much rather have her and have hard school days than for every day to be a breeze. I know this is just a season. She will grow up and won't interrupt school as often, and I will miss the little 22 month old girl who gets in trouble all the time like CRAZY!!!

Tuesday Wesley went to work earlier in the day, and we had another good school day. It feels great to be getting back into the swing of things. I'm still rather wore out by the end of the day, but throughout the day I usually feel pretty normal. Tuesday afternoon, Nana came over and helped me clean house. We pretty much got every room except for the master bedroom which is an absolute disaster!!! Nana tried to get in there to do something, but it's just one of those jobs I'm going to have to do myself. Everything and anything that anyone in this house hasn't known what to do with has landed in there for the past several weeks, maybe months! I'm hoping to make a big dent in it this week, though. I'm going to participate in another blogger's spring cleaning challenge. I will have to blog about that one later. But, stay tuned because pictures will be involved!!

Wednesday started early with a field trip to Domino's. After making our own pizzas, he headed over to the playroom at the ROC to enjoy them and fellowship. I planned all day to go to Mission Friends, but Wesley really encouraged me to stay home to rest and get Bella Peace in bed early. So, I did. I think I already wrote about how that ended up being a very good decision!

Thursday I had a morning doctor's appointment/ultrasound, and Wesley stayed at home and did school with the Luke and Grace. That evening, Heather B. kept my kiddos so that I could go to my Ladies Accountability Group. (Thanks, again Heather!! Too bad it doesn't work out for you to join our group. Maybe one day!) I LOVE this group of close girlfriends! I'm always challenged, motivated, and encouraged after time with them!

Friday, after we finished school, was spent mostly in preparation for a Mother/Daughter Retreat that me and my big girls have been planning and looking forward to for a really long time. The retreat was suppose to be Friday evening, all day Saturday, and return home Sunday afternoon. Things did not go according to the plan. The retreat really deserves it's own post, so I will work on it very soon.

Sunday we returned home from our eventful weekend and Wesley left to begin his own adventure! Never a dull moment in our "minor" lives!! Speaking of Sunday, I wasn't in church Sunday morning. Did any of you that attend church with us happen to notice the altar flowers? They were ours in memory of Samuel, Isaiah, and Joshua. It's something we try to do every March. You have to put a 1st and 2nd choice on the form you turn in to place an order. The order form is turned in in December. I had chosen last Sunday and this coming up Sunday and wasn't sure which one we had gotten. I was kind of disappointed to have missed them. Wesley said they were beautiful. If we had gone back to the evening service, we could have brought them home which we usually do. With us coming and Wesley going, it didn't work out for us to get them this time. Oh well, they served their purpose nonetheless.

Well, that's the recap!!

1 comment:

  1. I missed the altar flower in the morning because I was filling in for Rachael, and so that night I didn't know they were for the boys!! I wish I had noticed the bulletin, I could have brought them by your house on our way home. : (

    Heather B.

    ReplyDelete