Quote

Quote

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Computer Break

Well I never did finish my blog projects. I have several post in my head including finishing my "March Madness" post, Grace's birthday post, writing about my mom's retreat, and sharing what God is teaching me these days. BUT, nevertheless, it's time for my computer break. This comes mostly by necessity, because after this morning I will be without a home computer at least temporarily. Our home computer crashed a while back, and we've had a temporary solution that is ending today. Although I would not chose this myself, it's probably a good thing. No, it is a good thing. Sometimes I spend too much time on the computer. Also sometimes I get more caught up in recording every moment and miss out of enjoying them as they come.

So, I will have Wesley post baby updates from work and will take advantage of opportunties to update when I'm around a computer. I'm not sure how long this will last, but I will be back!!

Here's an email I sent out to let family and friends know of this break. I think it's cute and funny. So I thought I would share it here.

Just wanted to let you all know that I will be without a computer for a while. GASP!!! A while back our computer crashed, and we've had a temporary solution that has ended. Maybe this will be a good thing. Will no computer = more productivity? We will see! I will have Wesley occassionally check my email from work and pass on information to me. I'm usually pretty terrible at answering the phone and returning calls, but with no computer and school ending Friday, I hope to do better. So if you need me, please call me instead of emailing me.

BTW, did you catch that, school ends this FRIDAY!!! Whoo Hoo!!

Please continue to pray for baby Elizabeth and Mommy. We have our 20 week appointment tomorrow! Also please pray for a quick resolution to our computer issues and good productivity while without a computer. Finally, pray for the work that God is doing in our lives right now. We have been, currently are, and probably will always be on quite a journey of faith. If there's anything I can pray with you about, please email me, no wait make that call me! Ha, ha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment