Quote

Quote

Friday, April 16, 2010

Lost and Found

I haven't started my computer break just yet, but this is the first time I've been on all day. Yay, me!! The kiddos are having their little rest time, while I have mine. I just wanted to give a quick little update the checkbook situation. After I quit looking last night, I decided to balance two other accounts we keep. These are accounts that have special purposes, aren't used regularly, and well basically have no money in them to balance anyway. Ha, ha! I had that finished in like 10 minutes or so. Then, I could not resist taking one more look at the regular account, and while it's a longer story than I have time write, let's just say my eyes fell right to the problem. Done!! After a long day, the checkbook balanced to within one cent of what it should be. I cannot take credit. I think God just allowed me to find it. Hallelujah! I think He let the one cent remain just to see if I would be satisfied and content. I was! Such a relief!

Tonight we are considering going out to eat as a family. We've got a couple of gift certificates that were Christmas gifts that have been burning a whole in my pocket. Wesley somehow got a break in his schedule. He was suppose to work late tonight, but something changed and he is working early and will be home for dinnertime. It's one of the few times he will be home (except Wednesday nights which we usually aren't home for and Sunday nights which we sometimes aren't home for) for dinner this whole month. We do enjoy breakfast and often lunch together as a family though, so it isn't all bad. I love gift certificates!! Our restaurant eat-outs as a family are few and far between. So if everything lines up just right (I get myself and everyone else ready, Wesley makes it home on time, etc.), maybe just maybe this "minor" crew will head out tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment