Quote

Quote

Thursday, April 1, 2010

16 Weeks

I'm 16 weeks today, and I had another ultrasound today. Our baby girl is still doing great! Measuring just as she should be. AND, she is still a "she"!! :) Whitney, my ultrasound technician, tried hard to get a good picture for me today, but this girl is very, very active. We were never able to get a good shot of her. We do have a long DVD recording of the entire ultrasound though!! Heartrate was 136 bpm. Honestly, it's slightly unnerving to see it down so low. I know that normal is between 120-180 bpm. But, it's been dropping every week with exception to last week when it actually when back up. Oh, well. I guess all I can do is continue to pray and to trust. I've really been doing a lot better with anxiety over this pregnancy recently.

My past trouble has seemed to occur between 15-16 weeks. It feels good to be 16 weeks today with everything still looking good!!

As of today, I'm moving back to appointments every 2 weeks instead of every week. I should have another ultrasound at 18, 20, and 22 weeks. From there it will just be a case by case kind of thing. I think I will still be seen every 2 weeks, but won't typically have regular ultrasounds. I should be feeling good movement by then, and the nurses should be able to get a heartbeat on the doppler very easily at that point.

Thank you for your continued prayers! Keep 'em up, they're working!!

No comments:

Post a Comment