Quote

Quote

Monday, April 12, 2010

Wow Moments

I've had a few wow moments in the past few days. Some big and heavy, some not so much. I wanted to share just a couple of the not so big ones right, because at the moment that's all I have time for. The big and heavy wow moments mostly stem from a Mom's retreat that I went on this past weekend. I'm working on a post about that for later. But for today, here's my not so big/heavy wow moments:

I promise not to post a picture every week when Luke cuts grass, but it really does make me think WOW.



Also recently I somehow got confused about how old I am. Somehow I've had in my mind that I was close to turning 34. Last night, I realized that I will not be turning 34 but 35 on my birthday in a few months. WOW!! I'm going to be 35!!!!! WOW, how do you forget how old you are? Oh, boy it must be that I really am getting old!!!!

And for my final WOW moment, today my OBGYN called me just to check on me. Dr. Conrad is an amazing doctor. He called and just said that I had been on his mind, and he wanted to check on me and see how I was doing. He asked if I had any cramping, spotting, usually symptoms, concerns, fears, etc. He said he really wanted to know how I was feeling at this stage on the pregnancy, and that he puts a lot of stock into a women's intuition. I told him that I really feel good. I feel like everything is on track and me and baby are progressing healthy and normally. I also told him I feel peaceful and hopefully about things right now. I ask him if he was calling because something had given him concern or had him worried. He said no just that he wanted to check in on me since it was a longer time in between my appointments, and since we are still in a critical time for me right now based on my history. Isn't that amazing that he would call me? WOW, what a great doctor! I'm so glad he cares. He's also told me in the past that he prays for me and this baby as well as for other patients.

Ok, so this was more than a couple, sorry! Did any of these WOW you too? Ha, ha!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! What an awesome Dr. you have! What a blessing that he took time out of his day to call YOU and check on YOU! That is definitely a Wow Moment.
    I know the feeling when it comes to forgetting how old one is....Been there done that! :-) Thankfully I eventually remembered. Thankful only because I knew I wasn't going crazy! :-) So glad you are feeling good.

    ReplyDelete