Quote

Quote

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Big Announcement

So, Wesley is off today. Now don't go hatin', cause he'll be working Saturday instead. Anyway with his day off, we are tackling several long overdue projects. We are cleaning, organizing, hitting the to-do list. I'm very excited!! We are also giving the kids today off from school, and they are going to make it up on Saturday when Daddy is at work. BUT the big news is that I'm planning to catch up on several blog post/projects as well. THEN after today, I'm taking a BIG computer break!! I'm taking at least one week off from everything...no internet, no email, no blogging, no reading blogs, nothing!!! I really love my time on the computer so this could be hard to do, but I'm also really excited about focusing my time/energy elsewhere. More on that later!! OK, time to for me to get busy!! I'll probably not get to my blog projects until later tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment