Quote

Quote

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

My Dream Ride


Last night I started researching vehicles that would seat 9. Our current van has about 250,000 miles on it, is a 1994, is on it's last leg, and is totally max out as far as seating and space is concerned. Other vans can accomodate 5 or more children, but ours will not. We will be a family of 7 and probably counting. We would also like enough seating to accomodate grandparents if possible. So, I think this could be the one. It's a Ford E-350 15 passenger van. It has 2 captians seats in the front and 4 bench seats. The first 3 bench seats seat 3 people each. The last bench seat seats 4. One of my favorite things about it is that the bench seats can come out. We would probably keep the last bench seat out allowing for more storage room which we do not currently have in our van. This way it would still seat 11 and we would have more storage space. We could actually remove 2 of the benches when it was just our family and still all fit. You should see us in our current van when the whole family goes to the grocery store together. Let's just say some of us have groceries in our lap! Of course, I haven't discussed this with Wesley very much so I'm really just talking here. But, a girl can dream right? And dream I will, because we need a miracle to afford it! I don't really know to many people who list this as their dream ride, but it's just right not me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment