Quote

Quote

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Work in Progress

So, how do you all like this background? Blue is my favorite color. I really liked this look, because of the blue and green. It looks like spring. I still have some work to do to finish the new look, but I think this will be the new background.

We took this new family picture with a tripod today when we got home from church. Bella Peace wasn't in the mood to smile. She seemed really tired in church. She was also very cold. The thought occurred to me that maybe she wasn't feeling well, but she had seemed fine all yesterday and this morning. Soon after getting in from church we realized she was getting a fever. She ended up getting more miserable throught the day. It makes me a little sad to see her sad face now that I know she wasn't feeling well. We are sorry to those of you who came in contact with her at church. We didn't know. I'm just so glad she was with us and not in the nursery!

Leave me your comments and let me know what you think of the new look! And check back soon for the final product!

4 comments:

  1. I love the new background! Blue and green are my favorite colors. : ) I was thinking about how beautiful Bella Peace looked in this picture. I didn't think she looked sad at all, just not smiling. But, then again, if Bella Peace isn't smiling, then something is probably wrong. I hope she feels better really quick and doesn't give it to the rest of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rebecca just saw your picture, and I thought you might enjoy your comment about it. She said, "They have 1 boy. They had 2, but one of them growed up! (Wesley)" Then she said, "They have four girls." I haven't really talked to her a lot about the new baby, so I didn't think she was talking about her, so I asked her who they were. She said, "Mary Ruth, Grace, Bella Peace and Mrs. Jennifer." So, in your family, there is one grown up, one boy and four girls. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new background! Those colors are so pretty together. I need to badly update and revamp mine too... Maybe soon I'll get motivated.

    Love the new family picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE it! The background & the picture are both great! I'm so glad everything's going well with your baby.

    ReplyDelete