Quote

Quote

Friday, April 23, 2010

19 Weeks

Not too much to report at 19 weeks. I was actually 19 weeks yesterday. I'm going to the doctor every other week now, and this is not my week to go. I'm just barely feeling occasional twitches. I'll be so glad to feel more regular movement. Most people do by this point, I guess I don't because I have a long torso. That's my guess anyway. One thing we know is that she is quite a mover! I'm sure when I do start feeling her all the time, it's going to be quite fun!!

There have been times in the past couple days that I've had to work hard no taking my fears/worries/concerns captive. Feeling some occasional movement, but not consistent everyday movement makes me a little crazy. I start thinking well it's been a very long time since I felt movement, does that mean something is wrong? It also seems like my growing belly has stalled out. I'm sure all is well, it's just hard for me with my past not to start to worry. Needless to say, I'm looking forward to seeing our sweet girl on ultrasound next Thursday at 20 weeks, the half way point!! Whoo Hoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment