Quote

Quote

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Update on Today's Progress

So, today has NOT gone my way. As I previously mentioned, we had many projects to do. I started on item #1 immediately after my last post. I'm still on item #1!! It was to catch up on our finances, pay some bills, work on the budget, balance the checkbook, etc. Everything rolled along excellently for a while. Wesley and I worked on a new family budget while the kiddos played. We do the finances together, but as Dave Ramsey says, "I'm the nerd on the family". So we got to a point for me to take it over and balance the checkbook. That was many, many hours ago! Our checkbook doesn't balance to the bank. THAT-MAKES-ME-CRAZY!!!! I'm usually able to get it to balance to the penny. Something that I'm quite proud of, but today we are off. Way off, and I can't figure it out!!! So, Wesley encouraged me to take a break. That's what I'm doing now. If you happen to come across this post before I update again, say a prayer for me to figure this out, sooner than later would be nice. The error seems to be in our favor, but still I need to know what's wrong. Ugh!! Did I mention this makes me crazy!!!

1 comment:

  1. Lord, give my friend peace and wisdom as she balances her checkbook. Give her joy and smiles for Wes and the kids. Give her peace and a blissful sleep tonight. Give her a new saying like you gave her a new heart. You are faithful, Father. In your time, you make all things beautiful: hectic days, small houses, unbalanced books... Or, maybe it's when we view these things against the backdrop of eternity that we see their temporary nature, and praise You that we're just pilgrims in this old world. We're just passing through, Lord. Whatever progress we make is because of You. You'll never let us go, and you'll never let us down! Thank you, Jesus!!

    ReplyDelete