Quote

Quote

Saturday, May 1, 2010

It's Wes here. Read at your own risk.

This is officially my first blog post. I feel a little more tech savvy than usual. It doesn't take much for me to impress myself does it. Update on baby. Jennifer went Thursday to the doctor. Everything is great. Thank you Lord. Heartrate was at 143bpm. Baby Elizabeth measured exactly 20 weeks.

When Jennifer first thought of our blog title "My Cup Runneth Over" we joked that sometimes it's more like "My Cup Spilled Over", know what I mean. There are many days like that, aren't there. Well, the Lord blessed me tonight with it running over. I got to be home for dinner which is a miracle, and dinner was just a hoot. Maybe it was because today was our last day of school, but we had an especially great time together at dinner. We had the windows up during dinner and I told Jennifer the neighbors are probably thinking one of two things: "That family is completely out of control" or "that family is having a bunch of fun". It was a little of both for sure, but we had a great evening together.

It's been another reminder how truly wealthy I am. Jennifer ask me later after our "date-in-bag" (movie rental and junk food at home) could I believe I was about to have 5 children to be responsible for. I told her no. And I told her it is some accomplishment by God that I can somehow manage to keep 6 and soon 7 people reasonably fed and sheltered. How blessed I am. I dont know if tomorrow's gonna be a "running over" day or a "spilling over" day but tonight sure has been a good one.

In Christ Alone
Wes

No comments:

Post a Comment