Quote

Quote

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Pictures

Here's a couple recent pictures. These of me are not so great, but you know I try to keep it real.

This is my 39 week picture from today. My eyes are have shut. That's probably because I can't seem to sleep at night.


I tried for a good picture on Sunday, but between me napping in my clothes and Bella Peace napping on top of me this is what I got. Bella Peace is quite a ham and insisted in being in the picture with me. I look so totally bare foot and pregnant in these. Ahhh, the life of a mommy! Would not trade it for anything!!



Here's some other random cuteness!




Very, very soon I will be posting more cuteness all swaddled up tightly!!

1 comment:

  1. Cute cute cute!!!! And you, my friend, are so totally beautiful!! You better let me know when you go into labor!!

    ReplyDelete