Quote

Quote

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Countdown Prayer, 5 Days or Less!!

Tonight will be short. Here's my countdown prayer:

I'm praying tonight for "EASY". I'm praying for safe, fast, and easy delivery in the hospital. I'm praying that Elizabeth will be an easy baby (like I mentioned last night - calm spirit). I'm praying that nursing will go well and be easy. I'm praying for Elizabeth to be a good eater, sleeper, and yes even "pooper" (may sound strange, but it's hard on babies when they struggle with constipation some of you understand this all too well). And I'm asking for the transition to be easy on all fronts - easy for our family especially the other children to adjust to having a new member and easy to resume school/work/life soon after Elizabeth comes home.

OH, I just can't wait for her to get here!!! Thanks again for checking in and for praying with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment