Quote

Quote

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

More Great Coupon Deals

I can't resist doing another coupon post. I'm saving so much playing these coupon games!! I've gone every week for quite a while now and am almost always pleased with how much I able to save. Some weeks are better than others, though. This is a picture of some of this weeks loot. CVS is my favorite, and these "steals" came from there!



This is what I got today:

1 box of Huggies Diapers for Bella Peace (She is potty trained, but still requires a diaper at nap and bedtime.)
1 Johnson and Johnson Baby Lotion (one of the best smells on Earth!)
1 Johnson and Johnson Body Wash
1 pricey men's razer (not so pricey with my coupons)
1 men's saving cream
1 pack sugarless gum
2 boxes Frosted Mini Wheats (yummy!!)

I spent less than $15 out of pocket and got back $11 in Extra Care Bucks for next time. That means my net cost was $4 for all this stuff!!! At the regular CVS prices, this would have all added up to about $62!!! The diapers alone would have cost $15 even at Wal-Mart!! Yes, I love it! I sure hope I can keep it up after Elizabeth is born.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I've fallen behind on coupons. That's for posting, $4 is a great deal! I think I'll use that as my incentive and start clipping tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got in on the diaper and lotion but missed the razor and cereal :(

    ReplyDelete