Quote

Quote

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Introducing...

Elizabeth!

Here are a couple pictures. Ignore the date. Something happened here tonight that reset the date so all these pictures are stamped wrong. Frustrating! Fortunately this was not the only camera used. We ended up with several people taking pictures, including a professional photographer!!! I should be adding other pictures, other awesome pictures soon!! But it might not be first thing tomorrow. I'm expecting a busy morning with a "minor" reunion first thing in the morning!

Look at those poked out lips! Drama already!!!




BTW, notice the time. I am up late getting settled into a regular room and nursing my new baby girl! I've been averaging about 3 hours a night recently. Tonight is no different as far as sleep is concerned...still no sleep, but tonight it feels so totally worth it!!!

10 comments:

  1. She's beautiful!! Enjoy those first few hours with sweet baby Elizabeth. I love you my friend! So glad she's here and healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooooo sweet!!! We'd love to come visit y'all for a few minutes, but we certainly don't want to interrupt the Minor reunion. When is a good time for friends to drop by?? Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!! She is beautiful!! I can't wait to meet her. Enjoy the reunion this morning, I can just picture it! How precious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to all! She is precious! Love the pouty lips! I hope all are doing well. I can't wait to meet my new little neighbor! Love ya'll! Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay!!! So excited for you both! Can't wait to meet her in person! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!! So glad she finally made her grand entrance. Hope you are both doing good. :-)

    Tyra

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! She is sooo sweet! Enjoy, that sweet baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! What another wonderful gift from God!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Jennifer & Wesley! She is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful baby!! What a blessing she is to your family. Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete