Quote

Quote

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Tuesday Afternoon 3:30 PM Update

Wanted to give an update....Jude was born this morning around 11:24 am. Delivery went well. We were happy to have the opportunity to see and hold our baby boy. Without being too graphic, I will say the process is still not complete and it looks like I will mostly likely be having a D&C sometime later this evening (unless something changes). We will keep everyone posted. We still expect to accept visitors once everything is complete.

1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog tonight while rereading Elizabeth Dunne's. I didn't realize that Jude was no longer with us. I'm so sorry this has happened, but at least you were able to hold him and express your love at delivery, one last time. (Wesley, too!) I'm sure you're aware of Elizabeth's history (PCOS) which I'm sure she got from me, my mom, and grandma. That's why I only have 3, my mom had 3 and Grandma had 4.
    Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of children. A quiver holds 5 arrows. Certain soldiers and assasins have 6. The Lord knows the size of Wesley's quiver, and what He wants it to hold. I don't want to sound non-chalant, but I've learned thru this Liver transplant waiting, that God IS IN CONTROL. We can lay our prayers before Him and He loves to hear us. Just as we love to hear our children, but He knows the future from the beginning. I love you and your family & will continue to lift you in prayer. W/love, Cricket

    ReplyDelete