Quote

Quote

Friday, September 16, 2011

Induction Scheduled

We just received the plans for Jude's delivery. Unless something starts up on it's on before, we will be admitted to the hospital Monday night with plans to deliver sometime Tuesday. We expect a Tuesday morning delivery. We are specifically praying for delivery to go well.

Seems so unreal.

We have tons of other details to work out.

I just want to say that your prayers are totally carrying me through this day. Thank you so much for letting me know that you are praying and for so many sweet words. We don't need anything more than your prayers right now.

2 comments:

  1. I am so sad to hear your news. I will be praying for you over the next weeks. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer, I am so very sorry for you all. I just heard. Praying that our Lord will hold you close in His mighty arms. His grace truly is sufficient because He promised it would be. 2 Cor. 9:8
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete