Quote

Quote

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Jude

Jude is no longer with us.

BUT, We rejoice in knowing he is with Jesus instead.

We already miss him so much. So, so much. Already.

I'll post details tomorrow.


We're coming, son. One day we will see you again. One day. We all LOVE you so much.

(I LOVE this song. It ministers to me so very much. If you want to hear it, click on the title. You may need to go down to the slideshow of Elizabeth's birth, click on the musical note, and turn the volume down on that song.)



The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit. Psalm 34:18 NIV

The Lord is righteous in all his ways, and holy in all his works. The Lord is nigh unto all them that call upon him, to all that call upon him in truth.
Psalm 145:17-18

He healeth the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds. He telleth the number of the stars; he calleth them all by their names. Great is the Lord, and of great power: his understanding is infinite.
Psalm 146:3-5

Weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning. Psalm 30:5

9 comments:

  1. I'm so so sorry. There are just no words. I pray for you and your family that you find the upmost comfort in knowing Jude is with our Lord. But I know it has to hurt so much. I'm saying lots of prayers for you tonight sweet Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry. We will be lifting you up to the Lord for comfort and peace while your heart heals. You are loved.
    Tammy Hoggle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Jennifer, my heart is broken for you. Know that you're not crying alone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jennifer, we are so so sorry! We are praying for you and your entire family. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so sorry too. We have been praying for you and will continue...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praying for you and your family. God laid y'all on my heart last night and I prayed for you then as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so very sad to hear this. It breaks my heart for you to go through this again. Praying for your peace and comfort during this time of heartache. Love Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so very sorry for your loss. Keeping you in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We've all been catching up with your beautiful family over here, and I'll be sending an email. Sending you a big {{{{hug}}}} and praying you feel HIS grace tonight~
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete