Quote

Quote

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Elizabeth's One Year Old!!!!

**Edited to add another picture below and to say, thank you, thank you, thank you for all your prayers, support, encouragement and sweet comments and emails from my last post. We are so very excited!! In addition to today being Elizabeth's one year birthday, I'm also 16 weeks as of today!!**

Click here to read her birth story.

This is one of my favorite pictures from that day!!


I also LOVE this one. This was taken just a few minutes after she was born. Not too bad, huh?! :) Caroline must have done some editing. :)


Here's the slideshow of pictures from her birth. I'm so THANKFUL to have these pictures and others that were taken that day. If you run the pointer over the video you will get an option to "Visit Gallery" in the upper left hand corner, click this and go to the photographers website to view the slideshow in a full screen. Thank you, thank you, thank you, CAROLINE!!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE looking at these pictures. I don't have anything like this with my other children. I sure wish I did!! I feel so blessed. The Lord has been so good to me.

**I edited this again and took the slideshow down. It was creating a problem when listening to other videos. If you would like to see the slideshow (I HIGHLY recommend it), please click the link or copy/paste the link into your browser. Enjoy!!**

http://www.carolinejphotography.com/babye/slideshow

This past year has flown by and my little girl has grown so much and gotten so big!!

This was Elizabeth's reaction when she woke up today and we told her it was her birthday.


In this picture we were all trying to teach her to hold up just one finger. She actually started doing it!! You can just barely tell in this picture.


Just got this picture at dinner of her showing us "one"!! It's so cute! Throughout the day, she's gotten better and better at doing this. Now everytime we say, "show us one" or "birthday", she holds up one finger!


And finally here's a picture of all our precious kiddos!! I LOVE them all so VERY MUCH!!! I think this is such a great picture of all of them. It's impossible to get the perfect picture anytime you are have 6 people involved. Even more impossible when they are all 8 and under, but this one comes close to perfect!! If you click on the picture, you should be able to see it full screen. Notice that Grace and Mary Ruth are holding hands. Awwwww...so sweet!!

3 comments:

  1. Can't tell you how much I love these kiddos! Happy Birthday, Miss Elizabeth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a PERFECT picture of your children! They're all wonderful; congratulations on everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you with all my heart, dear friend. We are lifting you in prayer and looking forward to the time we all will be together in our Eternal Home with all those we have loved and have gone to Jesus' arms.

    ReplyDelete