Quote

Quote

Monday, September 26, 2011

Not

Today was NOT a bad day, once I actually got going. I do NOT like getting up, even when my world is perfect. Getting up and getting started was definitely the hardest part.

I accomplished a few things...NOT as many as I would have liked.

We managed a decent school day, but NOT as many subjects as we should have gotten in. For some reason, I decided we should tackle the subjects that were stressing me the most. Using Mary Ruth's word for the day that was NOT "logical" (the other day her word was rational, but now she's using logical instead), but it was NOT bad either. Luke and Grace tackled math impressing me and their daddy with their new "mental" math abilities. And Mary Ruth read like she had been reading for years. Oh I needed that today!

Wesley did go to work, but NOT for a full 8 hours.

Elizabeth was NOT a happy baby for most of the day. Wesley said she was missing him too much...surely that could NOT have been it.

I did NOT require the paper bag...no hyperventilating at all today. NOT at all...today. :)

We planned some of the details for a funeral and memorial for Jude, but we did NOT finalize all arrangements. We hope/plan to have the plans finalized tomorrow. We will share them once we have them all set.

Today was NOT a bad day. The Lord was gracious today. I know that many, many prayers made all the difference.

Tomorrow we GET to do it all over again. I'm NOT as anxious about tomorrow as I was about today.

5 comments:

  1. There is hope in this post. I smell it. : ) I love you, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I am glad you did NOT have a horrible no good day. Praying for you through out these days. Love, Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you! Still praying for you and the family! Glad it was NOT a horrible day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jennifer, I like what Heather said.

    I'm so sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with Heather, I smell hope in this post! I like it! You are creative. A wonderful writer! i love you!

    ReplyDelete