Quote

Quote

Friday, December 3, 2010

The BIG Reveal

Remember the cliff hanger I mentioned here. Well here's a clue....



After five long years of waiting, the Lord has given her that which she ask of Him. Heather B, one of my BFFs, is PREGNANT!!!!

Many of you guessed that someone was pregnant, but no one guessed the right someone!!

In the picture above, Heather and I are pregnant with her Rebekah and my Mary Ruth.

Rebekah turned 5 years old today (12/02).

It's with tears in my eyes and so much joy in my heart that I say, CONGRATULATIONS HEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you, Friend!! I'm so, so happy for you.

For this child I prayed...
1 Samuel 1:27

Note: I'm posting today with Heather's permission. She wanted to tell her family in person over the holidays so I could not share before now.

Another note: Because I know that someone will ask, no I'm not also pregnant right now, well at least as far as I know! ;)

2 comments:

  1. God's timing is always perfect, even if not ours! And every child is such a gift from the Lord!
    Please tell Heather Congratulations!!! I am so thrilled for them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO Exciting! Congratulations to Heather!!

    ReplyDelete