Quote

Quote

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Christmas Cards

Well the sickness around here is getting better but it's not all out of here yet. Right now my kiddos are resting, and I'm working like a crazy woman to get some stuff done. As a matter of fact, this blog post is on my "to-do" list. I'm writing about Christmas cards at from Shutterfly so that I can receive 50 free cards!!!

If you are interested in getting in on the fun for free, check out this link:

http://bit.ly/sfly2010

I've always wanted to order cards from Shutterfly, but I never have. I LOVE their photo cards! This free promotion they are having might get me totally hooked!!

What do you think of some of these?


I LOVE this one. It's called With Love Chartreuse, but coming up with this many pictures might take a little more time than I can afford.


This one is called Full of Love !! That describes our family at least most of the time!! :)


I've got so many favorite pictures and so many favorite cards, I don't know how I will decide!!

So what about you? Are you ready to get in on some of this fun for free? Remember, this is the link:

http://bit.ly/sfly2010

Click here and find your favorite Christmas photo card

You may also want to check out some of the other fun stuff on Shutterfly. I love these wall calendars and these birthday party cards are too cute!!

Check back soon and maybe I will give you a sneek peak at what I decided!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment