Quote

Quote

Monday, December 27, 2010

BIG News!!!!

Big News!!!

Big, Big, News!!!

Really Big News!!!

Are you ready?

Yes. Someone is going to have a baby!!!

No, it's not me.

But, it is someone in my family!

It's this couple...


My brother, Wendell and Priscilla

This will be their first child. They have both really desired to have a baby. My brother is only 19 months younger than me. I really didn't know if/when it would ever happen, but it looks like that dream will come true. They found out by way of a positive pregnancy test on Christmas Day. How cool is that?!!! They've since confirmed it with a doctor. Also big news is that Priscilla is already 14 weeks + some days along!!!! WOW! They are looking at a late June due date.

I'm so full of emotion over this news. One thing that rings out in my head is the song "A Baby Changes Everything" by Faith Hill especially since they learned of this news on the day we celebrate The Baby that really changed everything!

Congratulations, Wendell and Priscilla!!!!!

Before I formed thee in the womb, I knew thee...
Jeremiah 1:5

Please join me in praying for this new family!!

1 comment: