Quote

Quote

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

MIA

Life is good. Very, very good. This week anyway. Last week, we had cooties going around here, and it was not so good.

Just wanted to drop by to explain why I've been MIA recently. I've been very, very busy learning Quicken. I have to say, I think I'm going to LOVE it!!! Wesley and I make the financial decisions together, but I'm the one that actually implements the plan. I LOVE working with numbers. If I wasn't living my dream life as a wife and mommy, I would still be either in banking or accounting. Anyway, I've always done our finances with pencil, home-made excel spreadsheets, and a calculator. Lately, it's been hard to keep up, because it's a time consuming job and well I don't have any time. Sooooo, we bought Quicken. Then we bought, Quicken for Dummies. Hahahahahaha. I have to say, I think it's money very well spent. It's going to save me SO MUCH TIME!! I think it will also help us save money. Win. Win. So yes, I'm LOVING it!!! when I've got everything just the way I want it, I will be back!

1 comment:

  1. as one who loves numbers and "doing the bills" too, I love Quicken too! (a gift from the inlaws probably our first or second year of marriage...now a firm believer!)

    ReplyDelete