Quote

Quote

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

OH MY GOODNESS!!

So I still have sick kids. 3 of them. They've been to the doctor. We are dealing with sinus infections, bronchitis, upper respiratory stuff, and ear infections. All this recent sickness is new to us. In fact, Luke is on his first ever antibiotic. I'm hoping that we get everyone well and stay that way.

Now for the purpose of this post. The "oh my goodness" part. Wesley and I just spoke to the realtor we plan to use to sell our house. She strongly suggest we have the house market ready by the 1st of February. WHAT?!?!!!

It's going to take a miracle.

Then we will need another miracle to get into the right size house for our growing family.

I really, really don't know how we are going to be able to get this house ready, look for and hopefully move into a new house, live, work, sleep, eat, school, etc. And then there's the question of how we will even be able to afford a bigger house. Certainly it will not be without the help of the Lord. I already can't find time to do the things I want to/need to do (important stuff and not so important stuff like my Christmas 2010 blog post and end of the year letter.) Also I feel a wee bit guilty for thinking so much able this when I have loved ones who are dealing with much, much bigger things.

OK, gotta get busy. Maybe more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment