Quote

Quote

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

4:00 AM Update

SOOOOOOO.....it's Love Bug's big day!!!!!!!!!!  I slept from around midnight until just a few minutes ago when Mrs. Amy came in to check on me.  Hopefully I'll catch another couple of hours before things get busy in here!  Wesley has been sawing logs!!!  I mean I bet he's disturbing the other patients with his snoring!!  Ha, ha!!

OK just because I like to document these things, here's the latest updates:

I'm still about the same.  2 cm, but an easier 2 and 80% effaced.  I just got another dose of Cytotec.  I've been having regular contractions through the night, not unbearable, just enough that we did discuss when we might should start talking epidural.  ;)  I know that all you natural girls are cringing right now, but this mama does not want to deal with too much pain.  I've been exposed to my fair share of pain and have been told I have a high threshold for it, but I'm just not going to accept it if I have another option.  SO I'm sure that in a few more hours, I'll be meeting Mr. Anesthesiologist!!

I'm expecting Dr. C to drop in sometime between 6-7 AM.  I'm expecting the real fun to get here after he's been in to check on me and crank things up.  The grandmothers will arrive a little bit after that time, and I'm also expecting a sweet new friend to make her debut with a camera!!

Guess that's it for now!!

Love to all!
Jennifer


3 comments:

  1. I will be praying!!! I can't wait to meet Anna Love! As far as the epidural.... PTL for modern medicine!!! Much love and prayers to you!!
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. am praying for you! And having done it without the epidural and with, I CHOSE to take one very early into it with A had the best experience of the 3. Why not enjoy it at least some?

    ReplyDelete