Quote

Quote

Thursday, April 7, 2011

This is how we do it...

Often people ask me how we get school done with the little ones.

Well enter Exhibit A:


Doesn't she look pitiful! I promise she was playing and having a good time even though this picture doesn't show it!!

Of course this is a joke!! When I was looking for a recent picture of Bella Peace to add to the last post I came across this one and had a good laugh. She actually ask me to handcuff her to the chair. Whether or not I let her linger in that situation is nothing more than speculation, and I refuse to testify for fear that I might incriminate myself. ;)

1 comment:

  1. thats a cute picture of her in cuffs but mama she looks scared to death but she will be ok happy birthday grace uncle wendell said he loves u all hope to see u all soon hugs and kisses and i hope everybody gets to feeling better soon these days are very pretty outside oh yeah we have been kinda fussing at terry to go to the hospital we dont know whats going on with him starting to scare me but he is a dailey that says it all lol write me back when u can we love u all minor family priscillajacob@aol.com

    ReplyDelete