Quote

Quote

Sunday, April 17, 2011

My GOD is BIG!!!!

So the plan was to get our house on the market this coming week. Hopefully Monday, but for sure this week! Last week we worked really, really hard to get it ready. We are almost there. For quite a while I've been praying prayers like these..."Lord, please send us a buyer. Please send someone to buy our house even before we put it on the market. Please send someone to our door who wants to buy our house." Care to guess what happened this afternoon?!!!! Yep, someone interested in buying our home came to our door today, and our house is not even on the market yet!! There's a lot that has to occur for this to actually happen. The family interested lives across the street from us in a home that they are renting. They heard that we were planning to sell. They came over to talk to us today. They said that they are very interested and that they plan to pursue getting financing right away. Obviously that is a long way from the house being sold, but I'm so very excited!!! Even if for some reason this doesn't work out, I'm so encouraged!! The market is so bad right now, and I've been concerned about whether or not we would find a buyer. I'm totally believing that God did this!!!

Please, please join us in praying for God's will in this situation! I will keep you all posted!!! Also please pray for God to show us the next home He wants us in and to bless the details in that purchase.

Dear Heavenly Father,

You are so BIG and so GOOD!! Thank you for this encouragement. Please move in such a way that we will be able to say, the Lord did this. Only the Lord, Himself could have done this! I think this precious family wants our home as badly as we want to move to a different home. Please give us both the desires of our hearts. Please use our family to minister and bless this other family. Please help us to make You known. Lord, whether in this house or another, I promise to continue to seek You and serve You. I commit myself and any home we are in to You for Your service. Thank you for Your continued faithfulness and loving kindness in my life. YOU are Good, all the time!!

1 comment:

  1. IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU MAYBE SOON YALL CAN MOVE IN A BIGGER HOME LOVE WENDELL AND PRISCILLA PRISCILLAJACOB@AOL.COM WE LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete