Quote

Quote

Friday, October 1, 2010

September

September is over. Why does that make me feel sad? Hormones, I guess. Anyway, I was just thinking about September and how for many months I looked SO forward to it. Now it has come. And now it has gone. Our family got the prize that we had been waiting on for so long. We all love her to pieces!! Time is passing by so quickly. I find that even though I try not to, I take it for granted and fail to appreciate it as I should. September would make a beautiful girl's name, don't you think?

I am however grateful for October. I'm loving the beautiful weather, the cooler temperatures - sidebar - I survived being pregnant during the hottest summer on record for our area, whoo, hoo!! - the changing colors, the shades that tell you the seasons are changing. I love having the windows up. I love the smell of fall. I love that the holidays are just around the corner, and among other things that means more time with to visit with family.

OK, this was totally random and now I have to go. Ha, ha!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment