Quote

Quote

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Cliff Hangers...

...I don't like them either!!

This post is because so many people have asked.

The one I left you with a few posts back about some very special news I received will be revealed when I am at liberty to reveal it. I know, shame on me!!

The one last night was unintentional. I was feeling blah. I wanted to write something. Then didn't really feel like writing, so I just left the little post without an explanation. Sorry for that one.

So about last night. Samuel Thomas was born 4 years ago. Almost every single detail from October 28 - October 31 is forever etched in my memory. I find myself replaying it over and over. I'm OK, but the anniversary is still hard every year. For some reason, the anniversary of losing Samuel is harder than that of Isaiah and Joshua. Maybe it's because it was my first loss. I also learned that a co-worker of Wesley's lost their baby at 19 weeks yesterday. The wife delivered their baby girl yesterday. I don't know this co-worker or his wife, but it sounded like similar circumstances. I think hearing about their loss has mine on my mind more. But, really I'm OK. I've got a fun weekend planned with the kiddos! Unfortunately Wesley will be working most of the weekend.

Well, that's it for now. Didn't want to leave you hanging any longer on this one. Now the other one is a different story! I love to hear all your guesses. Keep 'em coming!! I'm having fun with it!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. (((Hugs))) I had a feeling. I will be praying for Wesley's co-worker and wife. I hope you guys enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not like cliffhangers!!! :) But I will keep checking back for more. I love the new family picture and the new look for your blog!

    ReplyDelete