Quote

Quote

Saturday, August 7, 2010

She's Here!

The ride, not the baby!! She's big and beautiful, and I love her!!! After months of waiting, finally, wheels again!!! Can you tell that I'm excited?!! Here's a picture. (The date stamp is obviously wrong on the picture.)



It was starting to get dark when we got home today, so this is not the very best picture. I will post another picture soon.

I'm so thankful. Thankful to have a new/used vehicle that fits all of us again. Thankful that we went with this one. Thankful that the Lord intervened and saved us from going into too much debt on the other one.

When we were having dinner tonight, Wesley asked the kiddos how they liked our new ride. I chimed in and told them how thankful I was to have it. Then Luke said, "But Mommy you really wanted the white one. Are you sad?" I saw a look flash across Wesley's face as he awaited my response. I answered by saying, "what white one." Luke didn't understand my answer, but Wesley smiled the biggest smile. His looks said, "Ahhhhh....."

Our new ride needs a little loving by way of having a few minor things done, so I will likely have to part with her for a day or more early on this week. But when I get her back, we'll be hitting the books in the morning and the highways in the afternoon!!! Look for me out of the road and watch out because I feel powerful in my Mama Monster Truck! :)

Thanks for your prayers!

4 comments:

  1. I'm so so excited for you! I can't wait to see more pictures of you and the kids with it. What a relief it must be to have your freedom again!! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! I have been keeping you in my prayers...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! I was pulling for you all to buy the Excursion, but this will do. :) I bet you will love it like I love my beast now. It's nice towering over everyone else on the road. haha

    ReplyDelete