Quote

Quote

Monday, August 16, 2010

~1 Month Left~

As of today, I only have 1 month left until my due date. We can say for sure she is no more than a month and a couple days away from being born. If she's not born before her due date, we will only wait a couple days after her due date just to be on the safe side.

As of today, my feet are swollen for the first time in my life. This has never happened with any of my other pregnancies. This has never happened at any other time period. It looks strange and feels stranger.

Lots of stuff going on around here, as usual. We had a wonderful weekend away visiting family. I spent a LOT of time outside in the heat, which is probably why my feet are swollen.

In the past few days, Wesley's job situation has been decided. Today he reported to work at new schools. Yes, "schools" as in plural. He has spent the last 8 years assigned to one high school to cover all their athletics, but now he will spend his time divided between a couple or more middle schools. Maybe it's because I'm pregnant, but this has been and continues to be an emotional transition. There could be some great advantages in this move, but change can sometimes be hard.

OK, I never actually finished this post, just got tired and didn't feel like it. Still tired and don't feel like it, so here it is anyway. :)

1 comment:

  1. I am jealous of your first time swollen feet!!! I have already had to put my feet up multiple days to get the swelling down. Your time is coming fast!! I look forward to hearing how the new schools work out; I know God has some awesome plans. :)

    ReplyDelete