Quote

Quote

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Redefining Crazy!

So I just thought life at our house was busy. I'm pretty sure that I'm about to find out what busy really is. Today, after several months of prayer and thought, we signed Grace and Mary Ruth up for beginners ballet at our church. We also signed Luke up of Cub Scouts which is also offered through a pack from our church. Fortunately everything meets on the same day. Actually that was one of the criteria for us. We prayed that God would provide the funds and show us that it could work with our schedule. It all came together. Everything meets for the first time later this week. Yes, all this and a new baby. Yes, we have lost our minds. Later this week when everyone's all decked out in their appropriate attire, I will post pictures.

In other news, I got my new dishwasher installed today!!! I'm so excited! I need it more than ever right now!

And as far as an update on Wesley, well he worked about half the day today. He's taking it pretty easy, but he did say that he was incredibly sore tonight. I could really tell it, because he could hardly walk. He says he feels like we got shot in the hip. Walking around this evening, you'd think he looked like it too.

We still feel so incredibly grateful and so blessed by all that transpired last week. How do we say thank you for all the love and support!! Actually, we are still being loved on. Our sweet next door neighbor cut our grass while me and the kiddos were resting today. It makes Wesley crazy to get behind on the grass. It needed to be cut even before he got admitted to the hospital on Wednesday, and Luke actually cut a good bit on Monday and Tuesday of last week. However, we have a decent size yard, and there are still parts that Luke can't do yet. I had consider getting out there myself today in hopes of inducing labor (ha, ha), but I just had too much to do inside (and Wesley and others would have had a fit if I had done so). I knew I just needed to ask someone to help (so many have asked what they can do to help), but it just had not been a priority for me to do so yet. Anyway, there's nothing left to do now, but thank our good neighbor and enjoy a freshly mowed lawn, because it's all taken care of! Kristina, please tell Joe that chocolate is in his future!! :) Again, thank you all so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment