Quote

Quote

Friday, October 21, 2011

Not Lost

Well I received some information today about the genetic testing that we feared was lost. It is not and was not lost which is great news, however right now it appears that for some reason that I do not understand the more in depth detailed testing was unable to be performed. I did receive the results of the basic genetic testing. It was the same as with our past baby boys...a basic screening of the chromosomes shows no abnormalities at all. On the surface it appears as though Jude was perfectly healthy. The more in depth testing could review much greater detail about each individual chromosome and is therefore more likely to find something that the basic screening has missed. I have a lot of unanswered questions right now, but I have some level of peace and comfort in knowing that at least the samples were not lost. Now I wait while two excellent doctors work together to try to get to the bottom of what happened, what wen wrong, why the other testing was not done. Then I will wait to talk to or meet with these doctors to share their information with me.

I do believe that God answered prayers here, now I'm praying for the next step...whatever that may be.

Thank you so much for praying with us!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment