Quote

Quote

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Great Day

GREAT casual, not rushed morning at home getting ready for church.

GREAT morning at church.

Began Wesley's birthday celebration with a GREAT birthday lunch after church. He turns 40!!!!! tomorrow!!!

Looking forward to a GREAT evening service.

And enjoyed my GREAT bunch of kiddos!!



(Not such a GREAT picture, but oh well. We tried.)

On another note and completely random, I'm starting my first diet ever tomorrow. I was on a diabetic diet while pregnant with Elizabeth, but I've never been on a weight loss diet before. My plan it to just eat healthier (cut out so much junk food and sweets) and try to burn more calories by maybe walking or just increasing my activity level. Nothing big and crazy, but it will be a good start for me. I really would like to and need to lose a good 10-15 pounds. Wish me luck. Wait no, I don't believe in luck...pray for me instead! :)

Hope you are also having a GREAT day, if you are not then start now!! Make it a GREAT day!

No comments:

Post a Comment