Quote

Quote

Saturday, October 15, 2011

National Day of Remembrance

I was on the verge of tears all day long today. I'm not sure why it was that way. Maybe it was just the knowledge that today is October 15th which is National Pregnancy & Infant Loss Remembrance Day. We had considered doing something special to honor and remember Jude and our other sweet Heavenly Baby Boys, Samuel, Isaiah, and Joshua but I just felt like I was too weary to put something together. Of course we still "remembered" them, we just did not do anything formal.

Maybe I was so emotional today because I spent so much time outside. I LOVE this time of the year, but the colors, the sights, the shadows, the look and feel of fall always take me back to October 2006 which is when this part of my journey began. We said good bye to Samuel on October 31, 2006.

Weary...weary is how I feel a lot right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment